- Corporate agreements and buy-sell contracts. We help business entities organize their internal affairs by drafting operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and corporate bylaws. We can also draft contracts for the purchase and sale of a business. and review contracts for these transactions.
- Virginia noncompete agreements. Noncompetition and nonsolicitation agreements must adhere to strict limitations to be enforceable in Virginia. Our law firm can review your noncompete agreement to determine whether it is enforceable in Virginia.
Our firm regularly reviews, drafts, negotiates, and defends contracts of all kinds. We help business entities organize their internal affairs by operating agreements of any kind, and we focus in technology and software-related contracts such as EULAs. We also have experience litigating service agreements, non-competition agreements, sales of goods, commercial leases, and other common business contracts
- Licensing Agreements. We can assist your business with technology licensing agreements and other intellectual property licensing agreements in Virginia.
- Contract disputes. We have experience litigating service agreements, non-competition agreements, sales of goods, commercial leases, and other common business contracts.
- Commercial lease agreements. We can draft, negotiate, and review a commercial lease for your Virginia business.
- Virginia employment contracts. We can help your business make sure your employees have the appropriate contracts to provide legal protection for your Virginia business.
We help business of all kinds in the Commonwealth of Virginia, including technology firms, software companies, internet-based businesses, restaurants, retail shops, agricultural businesses, auto shops, and much more.
If you have a legal problem in your business, we are available.